Thursday 13 March 2014

The Princess Tag

Ever since I saw Tati do this tag on YouTube I've been dying to do it but I never wanted to make a YouTube account so now since I've created a blog I've decided why not do the tag on here. So here it goes my favorite luxury beauty products! 

FOUNDATION


Chanel's perfection lumiere is one of my all time favorite foundations it's the perfect coverage and perfect mix of dewy and matte!

CONCEALER


Love clinique's even better concealer for spots and it's really good for under eye discoloration! 

POWDER 


Hourglass ambient lighting powder in dim light is the perfect finishing powder to give your skin that extra boost! Whenever I use this I always get compliments on my skin! 

BRONZER


Two faced chocolate soeil bronzer. The only high end bronzer I own and in my opinion the only one I need! Love this soo much! Can be used for contour or for a sun kissed glow and best of all it smells just like chocolate!!

BLUSH 

 
Dior's Diorblush is so buttery and pigmented it blends like a dream! Gives that perfect flush of color however you need a light hand while using this so you don't look like a clown!

HIGHLIGHTER 


Estée Lauder heat wave from the summer 2013 limited edition collection. In love with this high light! It gives such a gorgeous golden glow, perfect for summer but I use it year round! I don't know what ill do when this bad boy is gone!

PALETTE 


Urban decay naked 3 palette. I didn't think I would like this but I'm in love! It's so versatile can be used for sutble daytime look or dramatic night out look. This palette changed my view on pinky rose gold eyeshadows for the best!

EYELINER


Yves Saint Laurent gel eyeliner in black bronze. Beautiful color, more of a forest green then a black bronze but beautiful non the less. Glides on so smooth for the perfect liner! 

MASCARA 


Benefit they're real! One of the best hands down! Totally worth the extra money and that's a lot to say when there are so many amazing drugstore options!

LIPLINER


MAC's cherry lipliner. The perfect red lip starts here, either use it all over the lip and add gloss for a glossy red lip that's going to last all night or use it as a liner and with another red lippie on top for that extra lasting power!

LIPSTICK


Yves Saint Laurent rouge volupte shine. I think half the reason I like this is because of its gorgeous packaging! I'm a sucker for beautiful packaging, now don't get me wrong these lippies are also amazing! Very shiny and don't dry out my lips! 

BROWS


Okay so I kinda cheated on this one! It's not technically a brow product but it's the only thing I've ever found that I love filling in my brows with! MAC mystery is perfect for anyone with darker eyebrow hair!

OTHER


Clinique's moisture surge extended thirst relief is my all time favorite moisturizer! I have repurchased this multiple times I've lost count! I use this in the morning and it goes on fine under makeup and my combination skin stays normal throughout the day! Yay!

I tag whoever reads this to do this tag it's fun and if you don't have something from a catagrory who cares?! I didn't have anything from the high end lipgloss or nail polish catagrory!




No comments:

Post a Comment