Thursday 13 March 2014

Top 5 Drugstore Products

I didn't think this would be that hard to do until I tried to narrow down the products I use most to only 5. I origionally planned to pick one product from each catagrory, face, cheeks, eyes, lips and brows, but it turned out that I never had any real must haves from some of the category's and I had more then one for other category's. So without any further delay these are my top 5 favorite products from the drugstore!

1. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder


As you can see mine is well loved! You can't tell from the photo but it is very close to hitting pan! I use this pretty much on the daily basis and throughout the day to touch up if I'm looking oily. I have the translucent powder but this does come in other colors, so there is an option for everyone if someone wants the extra coverage. I cannot say how the other colors are but the translucent is amazing! Doesn't look cakey and is invisible on the skin!

2. Maybelline Color Tattoo


These bad boys are so creamy and pigmented that they can be worn on their own or as a base for powder eyeshadows. This is in the color 50 Edgy Emerald. I also have 8 more of these in different colors and I find that all 9 are very creamy and pigmented, similar to mac's paint pots at about half the price! 

3. L'oreal Infallible Super Slim Liquid Liner


This is my go to liquid eyeliner, with it's felt tip it is so easy to apply and get that perfect winged liner. It also is flexible so you don't get any harsh lines if you accidently giggle your hand! It's the perfect liner for me and it's so affordable! I have repurchased this 3 times now and will continue to repurchase it!

4. Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer


Hands down best lip product in the drugstore! That is saying a lot because I love my drugstore lippies! But this has it all the pigmentation is AMAZING and it's glossy and has outstanding lasting power. If you don't own any of these I suggest going and trying them now! This one is in 501 Stellar. I also have 3 more shades, 303 Apocaliptic, 102 Nova and 701 Stargazer. Love them all!

5. Hard Candy Glamoflauge


This concealer is the most pigmented concealer I have ever tried! This even tops any high end ones I have found. If I ever have one of those stubborn pimples that nothing ever seems to cover I reach for this and it always does the job. The only thing people may not like is it has a dewy finish. I use my rimmel stay matte powder over top and it's perfect! Can be used on pimples dark circles or any imperfection you want covered. Give this a try if you haven't yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment