Friday 18 April 2014

UD ELECTRIC

REVIEW: URBAN DECAY ELECTRIC PRESSED PIGMENT PALETTE 



I just recently got my hands on the palette and I've been playing with it for the past couple days. All I can say is wow! It is amazing!

First of all the packaging is gorg! I'm going to pretend that's not the reason I was drawn to it but I can't lie, but when I swatched those colors I was blown away with the pigmentation and the smoothness that the pigments had! They are a dream to blend and work with, very buildable! 

Here are the swatches I done of each color, there is no primer under these colors, just swatched over my skin. (Sorry about the messy swatches I'm not very good at that yet lol!)

Top (from left to right): Revolt, Gonzo, Slowburn, Savage, Fringe
Bottom (from left to right): Chaos, Jilted, Urban, Freak, Thrash

There is a warning on the back. 
(Warning: Slowburn, Savage, Jilted, and Urban are not intended for use around the immediate eye area.)

While most people think this is an eyeshadow palette and are confused as to why 4/10 shades aren't intended for use around the eye area, all I have to say is that this is a pressed pigment palette and can be used for whatever your imagination can think over. I use this for eyeshadow, blush, patted over lipstick for a matte look, eyeliner, in your hair, etc. I'm loving Slowburn and savage as blushes but beware you need a VERY light hand or you'll look more like a clown!

I have very little negative comments on this palette, other then the fact that if you do not use primer on your eyes (or at least my eyes) the colors wear off in the crease after about 4 hours. But an eye primer is a must for me anyway! Other then that I think that if you love bright bold colors you won't be dissapointed, I 100% recommend this palette!



No comments:

Post a Comment